Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

CHRIS OKOTIE’S CRASHED MARRIAGE: EX-WIFE OPENS


Estranged wife of one time pop singer-turned pastor and politician, Stephanie, has opened up in what caused the crash in her marriage with Chris Okotie.
After Chris Okotie, including members of his Household of God church, have refused to speak with anyone concerning the matter, Stephanie took to social network, Twitter where she spoke at length, exposing the truth behind their crashed marriage.

According to her post on the social network, Twitter, Stephanie Adie Henshaw blamed the break up on the lies from members of the Church, saying “until the day Okotie asked me for a separation which led to my packing out of our matrimonial home, there has never for once been an argument between us. Chris is loving husband who respected and adored me”.
Here is the full text of her post; “Today makes it three weeks I was asked for a separation and a week four days I packed out. Romans:8:28 “All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.”
I am shocked as most people are, as there has not been an argument in my home. In over a year we have been as happy as everyone thought we were. I wait because I know in time, God will make known what has gone wrong. Chris Okotie and I have been friends for twenty years. I have loved and served him until the last minute of our separation .”
According to her she never saw the separation coming and blamed what broke her home to jealousy and lies from those who hated her in the church.
“Twenty years, I have known a man, 15 years, we have been the closest friends. I prepared all his meals for 10 years, including the four years we were married. The day I was asked to leave, I prepared his meal, served it and left. For the four years, he never fell ill but today, I am called all sorts of names, ‘witch’, and ‘mermaid spirit’.
“I have served Jesus with clean hands and a clean heart. I have loved all that have come my way and if I do not live through this pain and hurt as sure as Jesus lives, my children will see my vindication.”
She continues in another post: “Lies, not from the world but the church; accusations not from the world, but the church. Where are the spirit filled Christians, the ones who fear and hear the Lord. My husband loves and adores me; he is not the one saying these things, the enemies from within who hate me.
“They hate the mercy God had on me. So they come up with all kinds of lies. My going can bring one Mrs.Okotie, but what happens to the rest of you? You bring shame to the body of Christ out of your jealousy and selfish desire and in the process expose your pastor. The work he has to do cost Jesus his life, don’t joke with it. Our friendship is not based on marriage. You manipulated things at the expense of God’s work and name. It is not about me, it has never been: it is about the will of God.”
In another expression, Stephanie asks God to vindicate her in the presence of her accusers. “Have mercy on me o God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your name until the danger passes by. Vindicate me Lord.
“All things are open before you, righteous judge. I remain still, speak on my behalf. I submit to the end. I did all I was asked to do, Lord. I left the home blameless before you. I have loved but have not been loved. I have given and not received but that is contrary to your word, Lord. So, today I ask your word be made manifest in my life.”
Vanguard, By Opeoluwani Ogunjimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to leave your opinion in the comment section below.